“Krista Joy pushed herself and her entrepreneurial streak to the limit to make her dreams into reality! Starting up her blog, Disneyways, was only the beginning of her trying to break away from traditional jobs! She has been doing big things down in Orlando, Florida! Not only with a community that she has built up, but getting to be a part of several endeavors that have helped her make more connections with fans of Disney – and opened her up for even more interviews with Disney legends! As you may already know, I love passionate people, and Krista is one of those people!” ~ Joe Pardo Host of the Dreamers Podcast
Our mission at Disneyways includes:
1) Bringing you exciting Disney news and information that is also sprinkled with Disneyways treasures you won’t find any where else
2) Helping to answer your Disney related questions
3) Sharing with you only the best products and services to help meet all of your Disney-related needs and desires
4) Bringing Disney magic and fun to the every day lives of Disney fans all over the world and
5) Sharing some laughs along the way!
Disney Ways is PR Friendly and welcomes product reviews, giveaways, sponsorships and other promotions based on companies and products that would be beneficial or of interest to Disneyways readers. Krista is native to Orlando, Florida. She is a former cast member, has 20 years of experience in marketing, is open to travel opportunities and advertising.
As heard on Randy Crane’s Stories of the Magic – Episodes 98 and 99!
Requests for reviews, promotions, guest writing, or site statistics may be directed to email@example.com. Krista is most easily reached on Twitter and Facebook.
Disneyways is extremely proud to be a part of the Mousekejournals.com family!
Krista has also submitted work for:
icFlorida.com (a division of WFTV Channel 9 a local news station in Orlando)
- History Center Warner Bros. Cartoon Exhibit
- Antojitos Opening Night
- Top 5 Reasons to Visit the Four Seasons Orlando
- Gone With the Wind goes from Reel to Real in Orlando
- Kings Bowl scores ‘strike’ with new gourmet menu
and the Gluten and Diary Free WDW newsletter. She is a a contributor to ChipandCo.com.
Disneyways.com is listed on TheBestofDisney.com blog directory.
Krista Joy Enterprises, Inc. Dream Team!!
The Disney Parks Podcast blog features content created by the Krista Joy Enterprises Dream Team and is listed in the TheBestofDisney.com blog directory.
Krista was a co-host for the Disney Parks Podcast for over 150 Episodes ~ from May 2013 to June 2015!
She was essential to many of the meetups, newsletters, booking of celebrity interviews, organizing blog post contributions and MORE during the time she was with the show. Episode #200 is where you will hear the current hosts talk about how she made improvements to the Disney Parks Podcast, and brought it to a whole new level. At the time this was written, Disney Parks Podcast was still re-tweeting and re-sharing many of the 150+ episodes that Krista was a part of. She had a blast growing and improving her skills with this show, but is thankful for the chance to enjoy new beginnings and interviewing all of her Disney celebrity friends again (and more!) on LivingTheDreamPodcast.com.
Krista was featured and interviewed as one of the people “shaping Orlando’s community”on Episode 7 of the Orlando Waterhole Podcast. Show host Ben Reed invited her back to be included as resident Disney World expert on Episode 20.
Kyle and Chris from the Wonders of the World Podcast had Krista on to discuss enjoying the parks even on those extra crowded days! You can check out this podcast HERE.
The Home Based Travel Agent Podcast invited Krista on to share her love of Disney and tips for selling Disney travel from a guest’s perspective. You can check out this episode HERE.
Joe Pardo of the Dreamers Podcast featured Krista as one of his guests who are living their dreams and inspiring others to live their dreams too! You can check out this episode HERE. Joe invited Krista back to talk about how just being friendly can change your life!
Cheryl from The Mighty Mommy’s Quick and Dirty Tips for Practical Parenting recently mentioned Disneyways and Disney Parks Podcast as two of her favorite resources of Disney information on episode #290. Check out Cheryl on the Mighty Mommy Podcast HERE.
ReputationManagement.com quoted Krista in the Expert Guide to Building Trust Online.
They guys from the Enchanted Tiki Talk Podcast welcomed Krista as a guest to talk about eating at Magic Kingdom on $40 a day. You can listen to this episode HERE.
The MakupBlogginDiva.com inquired about Krista’s eye makeup routine! Please check out the full article HERE.
As seen at MegaCon 2015!!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to inquire about any of the following:
- Have Krista speak at an event
- Interview with Krista/have a media request
- Krista is available to discuss or comment on Disney-related news, social media in general, and a variety of other topics.
- Discuss a business development opportunity with Krista
- Looking to work with Krista on a project? She has nearly 20 years of marketing experience – and she LOVES this stuff.
- Partner with/Sponsor Disneyways
- Interested in advertising or partnering with Disneyways? Inquire here.
- Have Krista review my product, service or business
- Do you have a product, service or business that may be of interest to the readers of Disneyways? Contact us for opportunities.
Legal: All trademarks, product names, company names, and logos mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated on this site are the property of their respective owners. This site is not a part of the Walt Disney Company nor their affiliates and all views expressed are those of the respective author.
This blog is an unofficial fan publication and is not in any way affiliated with Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. All opinions stated within do not necessarily reflect the opinions of anyone else, and certainly not the Walt Disney Company.
For questions about this blog, please contact us at email@example.com.
This policy is valid from 26 March 2012</a