Have you heard about the My Disney Experience Mobile App?
Here is the scoop:
“Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online has released My Disney Experience, a free mobile application designed to help Guests make the most of their experience while visiting the Walt Disney World Resort.
• The app includes state-of-the-art maps with GPS and in-park navigation that provide a vivid, accurate representation of the theme parks, resorts and other on-property points of interest.
• My Disney Experience also includes park hours, wait times, dining and attraction information, a digital tip board and nearby attractions and services.
• Some of the features require Guests to create an account and sign in to activate functionality.
• Initially, the app is available for the iPhone and iPad (Apple App Store). My Disney Experience for Android smartphones (Google Play and Amazon Android Marketplace) as well as Android tablets, Blackberry, and Windows devices.
• Enhancements and updates will be made to this application as needed.
1. What is My Disney Experience?
My Disney Experience is a mobile application created by Walt Disney
Parks and Resorts Online as the official app of the Walt Disney World Resort.
2. How much does My Disney Experience cost?
My Disney Experience is available at no cost. However, messaging and data
charges may apply; check with your mobile carrier.
3. Will My Disney Experience be updated with new information regularly?
Similar to other Walt Disney World Parks and Resorts online content, My
Disney Experience will have the most up-to-date official information from the
Walt Disney World Resort.
- My Disney Experience – Walt Disney World – Disney (itunes.apple.com)