Tune in to the Disney Parks Podcast this week to check out our picks for the 100 Disney foods and drinks you should put on your bucket list! We welcome special guests Chip from Chip & Co.com and Sarah Norris of Gluten Free and Dairy Free at Walt Disney World!
Click HERE to learn more about our relationship with the Disney Parks Podcast!
Click HERE to find out how YOU can win an autographed copy of Marty Sklar’s new book called Dream it! Do it!
Highlights of the interview include:
- Zebra domes – they are not made from parts of real zebra
- The names of all the ovens at Via Napoli (they are named after the 3 active volcanos in Italy!)
- Are you still gluten free if the chicken you eat has gluten in it’s food…and what is turkey milk?
- How to get a low-carb burger at Beaches and Cream
- Your exclusive invitation to Sarah’s fireworks dessert party – and your opportunity to punch Chip in the face!
- We close with some of Chip’s BEST Disney tips
By the way – my friend Wendy has an awesome site with over 100 ACTIVITIES you should have on your Disney bucket list! You can check out her site HERE.
Great information! A lot of times the gluten free-dairy free items will be vegetarian too. Disney cast members have always been really wonderful (and very careful) when it comes to “special” diets.