Yes, you read that right. Taking a hint from the huge success of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, food kiosks will be added in the World Showcase in 2013 during Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. What does this mean? Well, we will get to try some delicious new foods and beverages as we stroll around to see Disney characters in topiary, and rock out to the Flower Power Concert series (among other things!).
I can’t even tell you how excited I am about this – but if a picture speaks a thousand words…
Don’t worry – there are no squirrels on the menu.
Instead, Epcot chefs have some other things in mind.
Some highlights will include:
- Smokehouse Barbecue and Brew in the American Adventure
- Primavera Kitchen in the Italy pavilion
- Hanami in the Japan pavilion
- Florida Fresh -in the World Showcase Promenade
Menu items will include:
- Shrimp with grits
- Zellwood corn
- Angel food cake with macerated Florida berries
- Watermelon salad with pickled red onions
- Feta cheese and balsamic reduction
- Sweet “frushi” made with fresh fruits and coconut rice.
Specialty drinks will include:
- Dole Whip with Spiced Rum
- Hot Sun Tomato Wine from Florida Orange Groves Winery
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- Wild Berry Slush (non-alcoholic)
Tip: Need a map so you can plan your snack attack? Click here for a link to all of them from WDWInfo.com
What are your thoughts on these menu items?