It’s great to save time and money any time of the year when you are eating your way around Walt Disney World. You’re probably paying a lot of money for your Disney holiday vacation…and we’re here to make sure you get the biggest bang for your buck! And with the holiday season already here, the time is now! Booking early for holiday events and dining is critical, and this exclusive holiday dining and event information is the most efficient way to plan your holiday strategy. On a budget? Find out how to make those dollars stretch all around Disney World. We’ve got the secret to finding all the “New for 2013″ events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, The Celebrate the Magic Castle Show, and the Epcot Candlelight Processional…and more…all in one place.
The secret is the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013!
The savings begin right NOW in fact, because we have a steep discount. Get the brand new guide today for $3 off the regular purchase price for a limited time! How? Just order by clicking any of the links you see on this page. When you purchase your guide through clicking any of the links in the post, Disneyways will receive a commission that will go towards our continuing efforts to bring you the Disney magic year-round. With a 100% 30-day, money-back guarantee on all of their guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
AJ and her team have been busy updating all the latest holiday tips and brand new info you need know before you hit the parks this November, December, and January! With 270 pages of detailed information and multiple bonus extras, it will most definitely save you time and money during the busiest season in Walt Disney World! And it’s here just in time!
Here are just some of the perks you will get with this instantly downloadable guide:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays.
- Recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- NEW Scavenger Hunts
- NEW Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2014 Holidays in Disney World
- DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays Bonus ItemsOf course, the guide includes customized bonus items that go above and beyond any other holiday season coverage currently available.
- Themed holiday crawls (there’s even one for seasonal beverages!)
- Customized Holiday Touring Strategies for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, gingerbread displays, and more
- Our suggestions for the best restaurants to visit when you don’t have a reservation…on the busiest days of the year
- A full section on great holiday activities and events for kids
- And more! We even have an FAQ section that answers questions you didn’t even know you had!
- Both veterans and those new to the Walt Disney World holidays will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. Whether you want to sample treats, enjoy a show, savor a holiday meal, or find the best activity for your family, The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013 will help you discover the right strategy for you.
Don’t Miss Out on Any Disney Holiday Fun!
And if you want an even BETTER deal, snap up the DFB Holiday Bundle! This includes the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays AND our original DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2013! With a 100% 30-day, money-back guarantee on all of their guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂