Hear Gaston tell you in his own words why he’s the type of guy you want to bring home to meet your Mom!! Our thanks to Travel Planner Mary Morales for sharing this video!
Contact Mary at https://www.facebook.com/MaryMoralesDisneyTravel
Call Us – Voice Mail – 407-476-8898
Enchanted Tales With Belle. Meet and greet with Belle like never before when you actually get to help stage a short play for her. If you’re like me you will marvel at the AMAZING animatronics of Lumiere and Madame Wardrobe. You even get a walk through of Maurice’s cottage from “Beauty and the Beast.”
Be Our Guest Restaurant. French cuisine has arrived beneath the Beast’s Castle. Lunch is quick service with no reservation required. Reservations are needed for dinner, when guests can order wine and beer with their meals for the first time in Magic Kingdom history. Click here to see a whole lot more – including a photo of “the grey stuff!”
Gaston’s statue and fountain. A tribute to the man, they myth the legend. A plaque reads: “Tribute to Gaston. An extravagantly generous gift to the humble people of my village. From me, Gaston.” Nearby: Gaston’s Tavern, a tiny eatery that serves up savory pork shanks and warm cinnamon buns that are bigger then your fist! Despite its name, Gaston’s Tavern does not serve alcohol. Here is a video.
Under the Sea — Journey of the Little Mermaid. This mild-mannered ride is great for princesses young and old. You will not want to miss the virtual way that you are actually submerged under water while staying completely dry! One showstopping room features 128 aquatic animatronics in action. Click here for more on this attraction.
Dumbo the Flying Elephant. This attraction was transported to Fantasyland’s new Storybook Circus area, and DOUBLED. Yep there are two Dumbo rides now. You won’t want ot miss the fantastic new gift shop that smells like heaven. Throw in an air-conditioned cue that doubles as a playground – as well as pagers that blink when it’s your turn to ride – and you’ve got a fantastic addition to the New Fanatsyland line up!
So what do you think? What would be in your top 5 list of New Fantasyland fun not to be missed? Photos are ©Disney Parks Blog
- Disneyways Recap Dec. 1 – 7 2012 (disneyways.com)
This video reminds me of those shows on TV that give you the “real” Hollywood story. I have seen Gaston in person, and I am too bashful to talk to him.
That’s why I was so thrilled to find this!
Here is Gaston, doing what he does best. The ladies love him!
Props to InsideTheMagic.net for the awesome video!
David Letterman isn’t the only one with top 10 lists. Here’s where you can get your villain fix!
1. Maleficent from “Sleeping Beauty.”– Catch her in Fantasmic! over at Hollywood Studios. When she transforms herself into a dragon and sets the river on fire, it’s one of the most awesome moments in the entire nighttime spectacular. You can also see her in the Dream Along with Mickey show at Magic Kingdom.
2. Captain Hook – The Dream-Along with Mickey show at Magic Kingdom Park, as he and Mr. Smee face off against their old nemesis.
3. Ursula – Before New Fantasyland, we’ve been able to go “Under the Sea” with Voyage of the Little Mermaidat Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
4. Jafar – From “Aladdin” during the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade at Magic Kingdom Park
5. The Queen from Snow White– Catch her in Fantasmic!
6. Governor Ratcliffe – He’s in Fantasmic! too. If you remember, he is the self-serving villain from “Pocahontas,” who is greedy and wants gold!
7. Lady Tremaine – Cinderella’s stepmother and her two awkward daughters, Anastasia and Drizella. They do character meet and greets in the Magic Kingdom. You can also find them during character dining times over at 1900 Park Fare Restaurant in the Grand Floridian.
8. Gaston – Gaston takes part in Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and beginning this fall, you’ll actually have a chance to meet him when he begins making regular appearances outside Gaston’s Tavern in New Fantasyland.
9. Evil Emperor Zurg – look for him at Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin (attraction) in Magic Kingdom!
10. Headless Horseman – Nothing says Halloween quite like “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow,” and no villain is more ominous than the Headless Horseman, who makes special appearances ONLY during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park.
Disney Parks Blog has great photos of them all! (Insert evil laugh here.)
- Mermaids invade Pirates of the Caribbean Attraction at WDW (disneyways.com)
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is in full swing! (disneyways.com)
- Tour the new Fantasyland in pictures! (disneyways.com)
If you are like me – and can’t wait to see the new Fantasyland – this is your lucky day!
Click here to see beautiful, full color, close up pictures of Gaston’s Tavern and the new Be Our Guest Restaurant.
Disney Food Blog calls it the Epic Mega post!
I love that!
It’s almost as good as being there.
Well…not really…but at least we will know what to look forward to when we actually do!
What do you think?