Today I found a World Secret that I thought was pretty special – an offer for a FREE appetizer or dessert (or $25 to spend on whatever you would like!) at your choice of Fulton’s Crab House, Portobello, or Wolfgang Puck’s Grand Cafe in Disney Springs. BONUS perk! Walk into any of them without a reservation and totally get a table! Whaaaat? Could this be true – or are we in Fantasyland here?
I am one of those people who looks for the fine print and thinks there always has to be a catch. There are some great posts and articles all over the internet about cheap eats at Walt Disney World – but how often do you hear about anything being completely free? I read the fine print for you just now, and here’s the deal.
Fulton’s Crab House, Portobello, and Wolfgang Puck’s Grand Cafe belong to a group called Levy Restaurants. Levy Restaurants says that nobody loves your more than family, and they want us to be a part of their family. They will treat you as one of their own when you become a Levy Restaurants Orlando Preferred Member. Here are some of the perks:
- NO RESERVATION REQUIRED! Can you imagine? Walk right into any of these restaurants and get a table without calling ahead!
- First glimpses at menu updates and special events
- Tips, trends, and recipes for you right from the chefs
- Preferred rates on all events at any of the three restaurants
- After you get your free sandwich at Earl’s…this magical card will get you a special birthday treat at one of the Levy’s
- A special card you can pick up on your next visit to the restaurant
1) Enroll online by simply filling out the online Registration Form and you’ll receive a confirmation email that will contain your temporary card number. Give your temporary card number to your server on your next visit and you’ll receive a physical loyalty card in its place.
2) You can also enroll during your next visit to Fultons, Portobello, or Wofgang Puck’s Grand Cafe locations in Disney Springs. Just let your server know you’d like to join the program. You’ll receive your loyalty card upon signing up and then you can register it online.
For every dollar you spend at these dining facilities, you receive 1 point. So when you get home from dinner, go ahead and redeem your points, or check your balance of points, by logging in to your personal account and navigating to the redemption page. Be sure to register your card and provide your email address to take advantage of these offers. You can also check your point balance by calling 1-888-272-7068.
So here it is!! At every 250-point increment, you may add $25 reward dollars directly onto your preferred card. You can redeem the reward dollars online and use them for a future dining experience at one of these participating locations!
A couple of my (other) dream point levels to score:
6,000 points – Perfect Night Out
Enjoy a night out on the town for four (4) with a four-course Chef’s Tasting Dinner including wine at the Levy Preferred restaurant of your choice. Transportation to and from your dinner is included. (Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance; excludes Spiaggia) *
35,000 points – Disney Family Getaway
Treat the family to a magical Disney Vacation! Includes airfare for four (4) to Orlando, a 3-night stay at a Disney Hotel, four (4) Disney theme park passes, one (1) lunch at Fulton’s Crab House and one (1) dinner at Portobello. Includes mouse ears!*
Still have questions? Get full details HERE.
Do you have the card yet? What have your experiences been with this? Leave me a note in the comments below!