A Disney vacation is a dream for many families, couples and individuals. Whether you’re a life-long fan of the classic characters or just want to enjoy the many “wow” factors of the Disney parks, the opportunities are endless for planning your trip. In fact, there are so many options for things to do and see, and where to stay on your Disney vacation, that the planning process can become overwhelming. The tips below will help you plan stress-free for a magical vacation you’ll remember for a lifetime.
Tips for a Stress-Free Disney Vacation
• Determine the Specifics in Advance. Start your vacation planning on the right foot by determining when you wish to schedule your Disney vacation, who you’ll go with and how long you’ll stay. This information is vital to the planning process so you can make appropriate travel and accommodation arrangements, and enjoy activities that appeal to everyone.
• Consider Everyone’s Interests. Disney is a destination that offers something for everyone. Consider the interests of everyone in your family or travel party to ensure there’s time to organize where you go and what you see while you’re there.
• Work with a Travel Agent. Considering if enlisting the assistance of a professional trip planner will be beneficial when planning your Disney vacation. Allowing an industry expert to help you put together itineraries that cater to your family’s interests will help you enjoy a stress-free vacation, and take the pre-trip burden off of you.
• Create a Packing List. Enjoy your vacation without a care by using a packing list during your vacation preparations. The last thing you want to do is miss a special show or event because you had to go buy sunhats, sunscreen or figure out how to manage without a favorite stuffed animal left at home.
• Leave Work Behind. You work hard for your vacations. Give yourself permission to enjoy the time without checking email or catching up on paperwork. Remember, you went to Disney to make memories with your family and friends – the office can wait.
Enjoy Your Trip to Disney
Taking the guesswork out of the trip-planning process will go a long way toward helping you enjoy your vacation once you arrive. After you determine when you want to go and how long you can stay, the next best step is to talk with a travel agent to secure the best accommodations, inside info on things to do and places to go that fit with your family interests, and to secure help with any other arrangements you need to make. A vacation to Disney shouldn’t feel like work in the planning process or while you’re there. Use the above tips and appropriate support to place the emphasis on enjoying your Disney vacation.
Audrey Clark is a writer who loves to travel and stay fit. She’s always looking for her next adventure. You can find Audrey on Google+
Source for the following infographic: TraveloPod.com