Do you have a passion for Disney and enjoy sharing your Disney expertise with others? Do you ever wish you could start your own Disney blog but you just don’t have the time? Do you already have a Disney blog of your own and you want to get the word out? The most elite bloggers on the internet have grown their audience with a simple but effective strategy of guest posting, and here is a chance for you to grow yours by doing the same!
Disneyways is now accepting guest authors (just like you!) that would like to share their Disney love and information with our readers. Single posts and series writers are welcome.
Here are some tips for successful guest posting:
1. Read Disneyways.com first and subscribe by email. Do some research to understand the subject and voice of the blog and most importantly – topics that have not been covered yet! You can also use the search bar to the right of the page. You are welcome to contact me for ideas as well.
2. Write the best post you can. Information on Disney that will never go out of style is encouraged. 2-3 original photos and 500 words or less is preferred – but not mandatory.
3. Keep your post positive and upbeat. Before submitting, you can read more about our mission statement here.
4. End your blog post with a question and then be prepared to engage your readers if they comment. We will notify you if this happens.
5. Have FUN! If it is fun for you to write – it will most likely be fun for others to read!
1. Your post for Disneyways must be not be an exact copy of something you wrote some where else.
2. You agree not to publish an exact copy of your Disneyways post anywhere else, including your own blog or web site. You may however post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post you wrote for us.
3. Your post may include up to 3 bylines. Links to your website, blog, twitter username, or facebook page are welcomed.
Please note! Nobody likes commercials and they won’t read your post if it looks like an advertisement. There are better methods of marketing – and we want to help make your business successful. Please contact us for more information on advertising your business if that is what you’re looking for.
Disneyways is very proud to have submitted work for several sites and you can see a full list of our work HERE.
Come join the fun and blog with us!
- My first guest post! Woohoo! (wayfaringbeauty.com)