I love travel agents. In fact, some of my closest friends are travel agents. I have heard wonderful stories and complements for their services, especially those who specialize in Disney vacations. They do wonderful and amazing things over the phone, through email, and social networks. The fact that travel agents do all of this at no cost to you is an amazing benefit that I would recommend to anyone! Have you hugged your travel agent today?
But what if your travel agent can’t come with you to Orlando and walk you through the parks in person? What if you want to navigate Disney property without even glancing at a park map or your smartphone? No one can guarantee there won’t be any long lines at the parks. But what if you had someone to assure you with his knowledge of crowd patterns, and Disney’s FastPass system, you won’t be wasting your time waiting in the long lines?
What would it be like to have a personal butler of sorts – someone right there in the parks with you for as little or as much time as you want – someone who can make everything so easy for you – that you won’t need a vacation after your vacation?
Well I am super excited to share with you that this isn’t just a dream that is only available to celebrities and the super rich…(although he’s done work for them too!)
Ramon Rodriguez of ThemeParkConcierges.com is here to provide you with all of this – and so much more – at a price most any Disney vacationer can afford.
In fact, if time is money – Ramon can save you a ton of cash!
Your personal vacation package will have benefits that you just can’t get anywhere else such as:
- Your own personal liaison with over 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
- A previous cast member as your personal concierge. One who has experience as a Grand Gathering Greeter at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and who is now working just for you!
- Sound advice on visiting Orlando from a live person who is raising his children here, and who lives just 7 minutes from Walt Disney World.
- Someone who knows many cast members personally, and therefore is able to offer you things like extra magical meet and greets and other surprises.
- Someone who invests back into his business and is a Charter Member of D23, an Annual Passholder, and a member of Tables in Wonderland.
- Someone who can get groceries for you or get your resort room decorated for any special occasion – before you even arrive.
- Help with planning and customizing your day specifically to what is important to you.
- Secret insider information that only a local can share.
- A personal friend to go with you and help you maximize this Disney vacation you’ve been dreaming of – and make the most of every minute.
- Assistance with working around your dining reservations, or booking new ones – to give you the best options for shows and parades, and minimizing your wait in long lines.
- Much, much more!
Packages are available starting at as little $149.00 for four hours. You and up to 10 others in your party can feel like Disney royalty for this one low price.
You may never want to do Disney any other way again.